When creating your program, consider the following:
- How many (if any) speakers will you have, and in what order will they speak?
- How much time will be allotted to each speaker?
- If a program is to be held in conjunction with a meal, consider scheduling speakers among the various courses, rather than having all of them speak before or after the meal
- Who will serve as emcee?
- Will anyone need AV equipment?
- Have you followed appropriate campus protocol for speaking order (see next section)?
- Will guests and/or audience need handouts?
Next step: Protocol