Communications Mailing Lists
There are a wide variety of email-based mailing lists at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Public Affairs manages four mailing lists that are relevant to campus communicators.
In order to submit a post to any of these mailing lists, you need to be subscribed to the list. Visit the University of Illinois mailing list website, log in with your University of Illinois email address, and find the list under the “List of Lists” tab to subscribe.
Lists managed by Public Affairs:
- CCO mailing list: This invite-only list is for the Chief Communications Officers across campus. Public Affairs shares information on this list with CCOs, and CCOs are able to collaborate with the entire CCO group via the mailing list.
- Campus Communicators Council (CCC-L) mailing list: This list is open to all university employees. Public Affairs and communicators across campus post announcements to this list, share resources and request assistance from other list members.
- Social Media Directors mailing list: This invite-only list is for the Social Media Directors across campus. Public Affairs shares information on this list with the Social Media Directors, and directors can collaborate with the entire group via the mailing list.
- Social Media mailing list: This list is open to all university employees who manage university-affiliated social media accounts. Public Affairs and communicators across campus share announcements and request assistance relating to social media trends, practices and resources.
Additional communications lists:
- DDDH list: The Deans, Directors and Department Heads (DDDH) listserv is moderated by the Office of the Provost and is used for official University/Campus business. Information sent via the listserv should apply to a broad range of campus units.